Junior & Teen Camp Repond & Co
1633 Marsens - Switzerland
Website developed with Drupal 8 CMS
Via Museo 41A
I-39100 Bolzano (BZ)
The camp fee includes language courses, excursions, sports, all activities, and ordinary infirmary and laundry services. Travel to and from camp, personal allowances, school material, and medical care are not included in the prices.
Collection centres are:
- Zurich Airport (CHF 245.-- per person, per way on regular arrival- and departure dates, otherwise contact us. The regular limousine transfer rate will be charged).
- Chur railway station CHF 100.—per way, per car
Compulsory accident insurance is CHF 310.- and covers hospital treatment, in shared rooms, anywhere in Switzerland. Treatment in a private section is at the charge of the camper/parents. We do not accept any private insurance, except Swiss ones (Lamal). Further details provided on request.
- A camp T-shirt, sweatshirt, backpack, as well as school material will be charged at the amount of CHF 200.- for stays under 7 nights
- Additional days before or after camp sessions will be charged at CHF 200.-/night, in addition to travel fares.
- CHF 300.- will be added to the bill to provide for possible medical and/or phone bills. The balance is refunded at the end of the camper’s stay in cash, rounded down.
- All prices quoted are payable in Swiss Francs. A non-refundable deposit of CHF 1'500.- per camper is due with the application and the balance 40 days before arrival.
- The payment must be made 40 days prior to arrival or the session will be cancelled and the deposit will not be refundable.
- The camp is not liable for bank charges.
- Any services provided during the camp such as third party services (phone recharge, mailings, car bookings, air fares, etc... will be subject to a service charge ranging from 5 to 20%)
- UM fees must be pre-arranged, and a copy of the reservation and payment must be available to the camp. Should JTCamp book this service on behalf of the parents, a service fee of 150.- CHF maximum will apply and availability is not guaranteed. JTCamp is not responsible for the refusal from the airlines for any reason.
- In case of a non-payment, a fee of CHF 700.- will apply once transmitted to debt collection agency.
Mobile phone and digital devices storage, including items of value
- JTCamp will store all digital items according to our regulations but cannot be held liable in case of misplacement or damage
- JTCamp will charge the items (battery) for Iphone and USB and USB-C
- JTCamp will store all value items, but we strongly recommend parents not to leave value items with the campers and cannot be held liable in case of disappearance or damage.
Payments regulation and data protection
- JTCamp.ch and its owners will do its utmost to protect the data and the privacy of the campers and its parents. All payments processed online are done via a secure gateway. We strongly advise you not to send credit card numbers by e-mail.
- All pictures taken during the camp will be used for commercial and marketing purposes on printed and electronic material, and also on social networks. Should you wish not to have the pictures used, kindly inform us in written 7 days before the start of the camp.
- Payment are accepted in by Bank Transfer; Credit Card; PayPal; Cash, Checks. For all payment types, you remain liable for any bank charges. In case of payment by credit card, we reserve the right to charge a supplement of up to 5%. All payments done with Paypal will be subject to a surcharge of 5%.
The camp accepts girls and boys aged 6-16. It is understood that campers will conduct themselves in a manner befitting a guest in a camp in a foreign country and will abide by our regulations. The administration reserves the right to send home any camper who does not adhere to the above or does not respect the camp rules. In such cases, no refund will be given. There will be no refund for a shortened stay, for any days, sports, activities or excursions missed. The same applies in case of withdrawal or dismissal or cancellation after the beginning of camp. Additional information and a camp kit will be sent out after enrollment. Only the full conditions present on the website are valid. We do randomly search rooms for any forbidden items including bags and suitcases.
Cancellation policy: Up to 40 days prior to arrival: CHF 1500. — Penalty (deposit), Less than 40 days prior to arrival: full amount due. NO refund for early departure, in all cases.
Valid as of Sept. 2018, subject to changes without prior notice.
Data Protection Disclaimer
(Valid as of May 25th 2018)
JTCamp (Junior and Teen Camp Repond and Co, based in Switzerland) handles your personal data with great care. In the framework of the new EU General Data Protection Regulation, we have updated our data protection declaration.
The protection of our customers’ privacy is very important to us. Hereinafter, we set out the principles we follow and for what purpose we collect and process personal data (information that determines your identity or allows us to identify you; referred to hereinafter also as “data”) via this website, and other websites and applications (referred to hereinafter as "website") operated by JTCamp.
We collect and process your personal data carefully, only for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement and only to the extent necessary as defined therein and within the scope of the applicable legal regulations. We only store your personal data to the extent and if it is required for the performance of our services or as we are legally obligated.
The general conditions of the JTCamp also applies to this, in addition.
Use of the website and cookies
You can visit the website and obtain information about our offers without disclosing personal data. We only request personal data where required for the performance of our own services and for the processing of transactions that you carry out with JTCamp or our partners.
When you access our website, our system automatically records technical information about the computer accessing it. The data collected is information about the browser type and the version used, the operating system, the internet provider and the IP address of the user, the date and time of access, the websites from which the user’s system obtains access to our website, and the websites accessed by the user’s system via our website.
Storage of customer data
For accounting reasons, JTCamp generally stores the personal data collected from customers for processing bookings for 10 years after the last processing operation. We store other data if is necessary for the execution of the contract and to safeguard our rights. We reserve the right to apply longer statutory and operational storage requirements and reasons.
Personal data collected for marketing activities is generally deleted as soon as the purpose of the activity has been met.
We protect your personal data by means of appropriate technical and organizational security measures and store it solely on our secure servers. The website is secured against loss, destruction, and manipulation by means of customary measures in accordance with the state of the art and against access, modification, or distribution by unauthorized persons. Especially sensitive data (e.g. access data for your profile account) is encrypted during transmission via the internet (SSL).
However, JTCamp does not assume any guarantee for the security of your data. It is your responsibility to make an up-to-date back-up of the transferred data always and store it separately from the website. You are also responsible for creating a secure password for your customer account, keeping it safe and changing it on regular basis.
Rights of customers
You have the right to information, correction, deletion, and transferability of your data. Furthermore, you have the right to restrict processing.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. An objection only has future effect and does not affect previous processing. If, because of the objection, JTCamp is no longer able to perform the services contractually agreed with you, the objection is deemed to be a breach of contract by the customer and JTCamp has the right to terminate its contract with you without notice. Payment obligations already contractually entered into by the customer remain in force and no refund will be given under any circumstances.
For the assertion of these rights, you can contact JTCamp under “contact”.
If JTCamp does not comply with the applicable data protection law, you have the right to file a complaint directed at the competent regulatory authority.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or regarding data protection at JTCamp, please contact:
Junior and Teen Camp Repond and Co
Gilles Repond (Data Protection representative and Director)
Data processing by third parties in Switzerland and abroad
JTCamp allows personal data to be processed by third parties in Switzerland and/or abroad (also in countries where legislation does not guarantee appropriate data protection) for operating the website and to meet the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement.
In the case of the transfer of data to countries without appropriate data protection, JTCamp ensures that the measures required are implemented (generally by using providers who recognized data protection agreements, e.g. based on standard contractual clauses of the EU), to protect personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
External data recipients
External recipients of personal data include
service providers in the areas of hotel, transport, marketing, customer feedback, IT,
payment services and credit agencies,
platforms for sending newsletters,
Social media tools
partner companies as well as government offices and authorities
Upon request, we will keep you informed about relevant developments and offers from JTCAMP. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter: When you subscribe to our newsletter on the website, for example by clicking a confirmation field, we will send you a notification e-mail. You can confirm your subscription by activating the relevant link. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from JTCAMP, you can either unsubscribe free of charge in the newsletter itself or by contacting us.
We process your data associated with the newsletter to send you news about and related to JTCAMP and our partners. In addition, we also process and use the e-mail address you have entered to send you personalized offers associated with the newsletter.
If a link in the newsletter directs you to our websites, you also give us permission to process and use your IP address, together with geodata, web beacons or similar technologies, to verify whether the offers presented to you during this communication meet your requirements.
JTCAMP works together with external service providers for the dispatch of the newsletter.
Offers from third parties in the scope of SERVICES
In the scope of the services, JTCAMP will show you offers from third parties (e.g. from hotels or car rental companies) on its website; these offers are created on an anonymous basis. If you have given us your consent to this effect, we will also show you such offers as part of the communication.
While booking, JTCAMP will offer you accident insurance on its website, provided by a third party. If you obtain the insurance (i.e. if it is "ordered" online), JTCAMP receives data from you, performs the billing directly on behalf of the third party (payment is made to JTCAMP) and sends data to the third party, such as the name of the person applying, the length of the trip and date of birth.
How cookies work
Cookies are small text files that a User's browser stores in a directory designed for this purpose on his/her computer. Cookies mean, for example, that text entries you have made in form fields on the Website are saved so that you do not have to enter the same information again the next time you visit the Website or when you want to use a different function on the Website.
You can decide for yourself whether our Website's web server can save Cookies on your computer or not. You can opt to change your browser settings so that they do not allow Cookies to be accepted or saved at any time. Alternatively, you can opt to be shown a warning message every time before you accept Cookies, or you can set your browser up in such a way that it only accepts Cookies from certain websites. You can also delete Cookies that have already been saved at any time.
We would like to emphasize that if you decline Cookies on the Website, some functions on the Website may be limited or unavailable. As a result, to make it easier to use the Website, we recommend that your browser settings accept Cookies on the Website.
Web analysis services
Online marketing networks