Junior & Teen Camp Repond & Co
Website developed with Drupal 8 CMS
Via Museo 41A
I-39100 Bolzano (BZ)
The camp fee includes language courses, excursions, sports, all activities, and ordinary infirmary and laundry services. Travel to and from camp, personal allowances, school material, and medical care are not included in the prices.
Collection centres are:
- Zurich Airport (CHF 245.-- per person, per way on regular arrival- and departure dates, otherwise contact us. The regular limousine transfer rate will be charged).
- Chur railway station CHF 100.—per way, per car
Compulsory accident insurance is CHF 310.- and covers hospital treatment, in shared rooms, anywhere in Switzerland. Treatment in a private section is at the charge of the camper/parents. We do not accept any private insurance, except Swiss ones (Lamal). Further details provided on request.
- A camp T-shirt, sweatshirt, backpack, as well as school material will be charged at the amount of CHF 200.-
- Additional days before or after camp sessions will be charged at CHF 200.-/night, in addition to travel fares.
- CHF 300.- will be added to the bill to provide for possible medical and/or phone bills. The balance is refunded at the end of the camper’s stay in cash, rounded down.
- All prices quoted are payable in Swiss Francs. A non-refundable deposit of CHF 1'500.- per camper is due with the application and the balance 40 days before arrival.
- The payment must be made 40 days prior to arrival or the session will be cancelled and the deposit will not be refundable.
- The camp is not liable for bank charges.
- Any services provided during the camp such as third party services (phone recharge, mailings, car bookings, air fares, etc... will be subject to a service charge ranging from 5 to 20%)
- UM fees must be pre-arranged, and a copy of the reservation and payment must be available to the camp. Should JTCamp book this service on behalf of the parents, a service fee of 150.- CHF maximum will apply and availability is not guaranteed. JTCamp is not responsible for the refusal from the airlines for any reason.
- In case of a non-payment, a fee of CHF 700.- will apply once transmitted to debt collection agency.
Payments regulation and data protection
- JTCamp.ch and its owners will do its utmost to protect the data and the privacy of the campers and its parents. All payments processed online are done via a secure gateway. We strongly advise you not to send credit card numbers by e-mail.
- All pictures taken during the camp will be used for commercial and marketing purposes on printed and electronic material, and also on social networks. Should you wish not to have the pictures used, kindly e-mail us before the start of the camp.
- Payment are accepted in by Bank Transfer; Credit Card; PayPal; Cash, Checks. For all payment types, you remain liable for any bank charges. In case of payment by credit card, we reserve the right to charge a supplement of up to 5%.
The camp accepts girls and boys aged 7-16. It is understood that campers will conduct themselves in a manner befitting a guest in a camp in a foreign country and will abide by our regulations. The administration reserves the right to send home any camper who does not adhere to the above or does not respect the camp rules. In such cases, no refund will be given. There will be no refund for a shortened stay, for any days, sports, activities or excursions missed. The same applies in case of withdrawal or dismissal or cancellation after the beginning of camp. Additional information and a camp kit will be sent out after enrolment. Only the full conditions present on the website are valid.
Cancellation policy: Up to 40 days prior to arrival: CHF 1500. — Penalty (deposit), Less than 40 days prior to arrival: full amount due. NO refund for early departure, in all cases.
Valid as of Sept. 2017, subject to changes without prior notice.